We value your feed back and want to assist new customers get the facts about Social Energy.
We want customers to post their Social Energy reviews of their experience regardless of who installed the system.
There are many conflicting reviews of Social Energy out there on the web and it is our belief that the vast majority of these negative reviews are connected with the initial sales pitch and the projections of savings and income from the Social Energy App used by installers.The projected saving and especially income seem high.
Many people are confused about the relationship between Social Energy and the installer. To the best of our knowledge there is only one installer with a direct relationship with Social Energy. Their CEO is a large shareholder in Social Energy. Confused? So are we and that is why we no longer install the kit. If we can not understand the system, the income, the relationship between the various fractions of Social Energy then how can we expect a customer to do so.
Be wary of cold calls using the sales pitch “like having a little stockbroker working for you 24/7!” Hmmm, we leave you to make your mind up on that one.
Let’s see if we can get some comments from real customers to help clear this situation up.
Please ensure that you provide as much information as possible. We are particularly interested in the following;
- Was your system installed with new solar panels or retro fit.
- Which battery system you had installed.
- Where in the country you live (just approximate is fine).
- How long the system has been installed.
- How you rate the customer service from your installer.
- How you rate the customer service from Social Energy.
- We would also like to know if you are / were aware that Social Energy is a separate company to the company that installed your system.
- Have you had any issues with your installed system?
- Would you recommend your installer or Social Energy.
- Any other comments would be welcomed.
The comments made on this page are believed to be genuine and truthful from real customers of Social Energy systems. Light Group Holdings Limited accept no responability for the comments made.
There is a little forum on Martin Lewis website TheMoneySavingExpert