Victron EasySolar: The all-in-one off grid solar power solution.
The EasySolar can also run “grid parallel” if required. Please contact us for more information.
This kit contains
1 x Victron EasySolar 1.6kVA charge/inverter (24V version allowing for larger solar array)
4 x 335w Canadian Solar Panels (1.34kWp) – just uprated from 330w
4 x Renusol Console Mounting Tubs (ground or flat roof)
4 x MC4 Twin Pack Connectors
1 x 50m 4mm DC Cable
The Victron EasySolar 1.6kVA takes power solutions one stage further; by combining an Ultra-fast BlueSolar charge controller (MPPT), an inverter/ charger and AC distribution all in one enclosure. With an extensive reduction in wiring, EasySolar provides ease of use combined with a maximum return on investment. When using the 24V model, it is possible to use up to 1400 Watt of solar power and with 1600VA continuous inverter power, even peaks of 3000 Watt can be handled without any problems.
Victron’s EasySolar allows you to quickly install a complete solar and electrical system using only one main piece of hardware. EasySolar combines multiple functions into one, easy to use unit, making it the perfect solution for your motorhome, narrowboat, home, office or anywhere you need power!
- 1600VA pure sine wave inverter
- 40A advanced battery bank charger
- 4A starter battery charger
- Auto-transfer to 240V (shore power, grid or generator)
- 50A MPPT solar charge controller (1400W @ 24V)
- Integrated RCB’s (fuse box) for power distribution
MPPT solar charge control:
Based on Victron’s BlueSolar MPPT 100/50 solar charge controller, the EasySolar allows you to connect up to 1400W of PV. Using Victron’s latest, ultra-fast, MPPT algorithms and their unique Battery Life Protection, you will produce up to 10% more charging power than other MPPT controllers.
Pure sine wave inverter:
The MPPT charge controller and the inverter/charger share the DC battery connection, so you need only one cable set. When the battery bank is charged, the EasySolar works on DC and provides up to 1300W of 240V continuously. Some electrical items, such as motors, have a power surge when they first start; the EasySolar is designed to cope with short-term peaks of up to 3000W.
When EasySolar detects a 240V input (from shore-power or a generator), it automatically switches away from the DC batteries and uses the AC. This changeover happens in about 12-milliseconds, meaning that even sensitive computer equipment should continue running seamlessly. When using AC, the EasySolar feeds up to 16A directly into your electrical system and uses any surplus power to boost charge the batteries.
EasySolar has an integrated 40A charger for the main battery bank as well as a separate 4A charge connection for a starter battery.
240V AC distribution:
If you are fitting 240V for the first time in your narrowboat, home office or motorhome, you would normally need to fit a consumer unit (fuse box) and RCB’s. However, EasySolar makes this even easier than ever, by integrating all of the necessary RCB’s. There are four separate AC outputs, all with their own RCB. One of these is only active when shore power or a generator is connected – the other three are permanently active.
For ease-of-use, the Victron EasySolar is second to none!
Canadian Solar‘s modules use the latest innovative cell technology, increasing module power output and system reliability, ensured by 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
· Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.97 %
· Outstanding low irradiance performance of up to 96.0 %
· High PTC rating of up to 91.55 %
· IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
Part No: CS6U-335P Panels – Polycrystalline
- Rating: 335W
- Efficiency: 17%
- Width: 992mm
- Height: 1,960mm
- Excellent Value
ConSole mounting systems
ConSole mounting systems are the ideal solution for installing solar modules quickly and cost-effectively on flat-roofs. The ConSole system also withstands high wind loads thanks to the simple and customised weighing down approach using ballast such as gravel, footway flagstones or similar materials.
- For flat roofs with a roof pitch of up to 5°.
- Also suitable for ground mounted systems, waste sites, rocky foundations, conversion sites, etc.
- Suitable for most commercially available solar modules due to the range of product sizes.
- Requires no roof penetration or damage to the roof covering.
- Free positioning on the roof.
- Optimal load distribution without concentrated loads.
- Made from 100% recycled chlorine-free polyethylene (HDPE), robust, durable and weather-proof.
- Complies with fire protection requirements DIN 4102, class B2.
- Low product weight, according to type 5.0–7.2 kg.
- All round mounting edge for simple and fast modular installation.
- Large air slots for optimal air circulation for cooling the modules.
- Boreholes included for drainage.
- Stackable for efficient storage and transport.
- Maintenance-free system.
- 10-year product warranty.
We have have put this off grid kit together based upon popular request but we can specify alternate solar panels or mounting kit. We can also provide just about any type of battery storage system you may require from low voltage lead to Lithium. Please contact us regarding your requirements.
Got a question you need answering?